Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Great Moment!!

Last night I crawled into bed and I placed my hand on my tummy and I got to feel the baby kick for the first time. The neat part of it all was so did Eric. It was a great moment in time! It's an awesome feeling to be carrying another human being inside of me. I love it!!!

3 comments:

Eric said...

That's so sweet! Baby kicks are the best!

Tonya said...

That is so exciting... I know it is a moment to cherish.

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, so I have been really bad at keeping up to date on everyone's blogs...Congrats on baby #4!! Holy cow! How exciting. Your little Pierson is so stinkin cute! I love that little video of him. All of your kids are adorable so I am sure this next one will be nothing short of that! :)