I really love being pregnant and I'm very grateful for the blessing to bear children. I have never had a problem getting pregnant when Eric and I are ready to do so. I love the fact that I get to help my Father in Heaven fulfill his plan. I love the feeling of the baby move. I love that my husband and children will get to feel the baby move(in a few more months). The stretching of my belly, swollen feet, back aches aren't big concerns for me either.
However, the one pain that I have had since Charlize's pregnancy is varicose veins in my leg. I thought it was bad with Charly. OH NO!! It just gets worse with each pregnancy. Below are pictures of my one leg (yes only my right leg) that is effected by this horrible disease. You might all be wondering if they hurt? HECK YES!!! To put it nicely. This week they are giving me lots of problems. Today I have had to put my feet up, as much as I can with two toddlers.
I'll even have a month or so in a bathing suit with these beauty marks. Gotta Love it!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
The Joys and Pains of Pregnancy!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ouch ouch ouch!!! That is not fun at all.. joys of childbirth!!!
OUUUUUUUUUCH!!! I'm so sorry!!! At least try and remember "this to shall pass" Good luck
I am sorry that you have to deal with that. At least they go away after the baby is born right? Good luck!
Mindi :)
SISTER!! I feel s sorry for you and your legs. I hope they start feeling better soon.
Bless your heart.
But look how SKINNY those legs are!!! You are beautiful - even with bumpy legs!
Wow I am sorry I have heard that it is so painful. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment