Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eight Years!!

Yesterday Eric and I celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything extravagant which is perfect for us. That's what our lives has been all about together so far. Enjoying the simple day to day things and taking them as they come. We have accomplished a lot and managed to mess things up together, but we've done it together and have loved it so far. We look forward to many more years of accomplishments together.
We're grateful for our beautiful family(see picture at the heading of our blog if you have forgotten how beautiful our family is!) that we've created. Each daughter or son lightens our day in a very different and special way. We love them and are we're excited to see who will join our family in June.

Below is a poem that Eric wrote for me. This is the fourth one that I've gotten. All you have to do is click on it and it will come up bigger to be able to read.



Here is pic of the beautiful flowers that he got for me as well.



Here's to us Eric! Love you.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

congratulations!!!

Jenni said...

Happy Anniversary! The oem is supr cute and who doesn't love flowers. I am dieing to see that new little one. You're family is so perfectly beautiful. Thanks also for all of the comments you leave on my blog. I read yours all the time but I always seem to have sadie in my lap and have a hard time typing. You're great!