Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Pics.

Daddy and son enjoying some bonding time in front of the television.



The girls helping out in the kitchen by shredding some chicken.



Yesterday I watched my niece Sophia for a few hours. She loved giving Charly kisses.



Nothing like drinking some water from a little pink cup.



I couldn't resist taking this picture. One day we'll be able to bribe them with this picture. The old taking a bath with your cousins picture.



Charly loved playing dress up with Sophia.



She walked around in this little red riding hood costume for about an hour.



Two girls in pink.



Me with the three kids under two years old.



The rowdy crew that was here playing all day.

4 comments:

jmholloway said...

It looks like you guys had a great day(even though I know how hectic it must have been). Cousins are fun!

Mindi :)

Kimbo said...

Wow this looks like lots of fun. I bet everyone loves to come play at the Clinger's house!!! You also seem to have quite the handle on all these little ones. You'll have to share with me all of your little secrets someday ;)

Karen said...

Cute, cute.

I haven't forgotten the fondue. I've just been running in so many directions that I haven't gotten back to you. Tell me the date again of your event!

Rebecca said...

Looks like fun is always at you house!! You are so good with all the little ones..your new one will seem like nothing to you!! :) Don't know how you do it!!!