Friday, March 27, 2009

Fondue Party

This week I had a group of young ladies over from Plano for a fondue party. It went really well and it was great to catch up with them. Two of these ladies are going to go off to college in June so it was great to see them one more time.

This was the whole gang.



We enjoyed a little bit of Chocolate fondue for dessert. It's a must when doing fondue.



We also dove into some cheese and broth fondue. We had beef, chicken and little cocktail weiners to cook in the broth fondue. There were also some fresh veggies. In our cheese fondue we dipped bread, steamed veggies, cooked potatoes and the cooked meat.





We had so much food left over that my family had this meal the next night. My kids love this meal and so do I because it's interactive and they get excited about it. It's not a fight to get them to eat. YUM-O!!

4 comments:

Eric said...

How fun! We're gonna have to try that some time...soon!

a said...

I want fondue!!!!!!!! YUM!

Kimbo said...

Oh my goodness this looks so yummy. I got a fondue pot for my wedding and still haven't used it. Can you send me the recipe you used for your cheese and chocolate mix? I would love you forever :)
kimberlymohlman@gmail.com

Robynn said...

Oh what fun, I was so tickeled to find your note when I came home the other day and sad that I had missed you. Thanks for thinking of me and please come back again soon. SLY Sister T.O.