Friday, April 17, 2009

Bartering System

So Pierce has been needing a haircut for weeks now, but I've been too cheap to go pay $12-$20 (depending on where you go) to get it done. So I resorted to the bartering system. My friend Ricquel has three boys and she cuts their hair. So I took Pierce over there to her barber shop. In return I'll be providing a meal for her family this coming week. Gotta Love it! I do! Maybe one day I'll learn the tricks of the trade or maybe I'll just continue to barter. We'll see.
I think it turned out great. Thanks Ricquel we love it. He's still our handsome little boy.

BEFORE:



AFTER:

.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

get a nice clipper set and just start on the biggest setting and go.. its really not that hard to mess up boys hair.. I have been cutting all my kids hair, and only recently has Brodo gone with Clay. .cause its fun.. not cause its necessary!! :) Bartering is always nice too!!!