It's time to make your guesses! I had a doctors appointment today and I've gained 21pounds so far. I'm almost 31 weeks along. I've posted a picture (taken by my personal photographer, Charlize) for you all to see how I'm carry this little one. The heartbeat was 140 today. So tell me what you think I'm having. If you have any name ideas to go along with that guess I would love to hear them.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
MAKE YOUR GUESS!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am going to say it's a girl!
I'm guessing boy just so you can even it out and then you'll be like the Koerners. Two girls/Two boys. 21 pounds that sounds like a lot, but I guess you are a mini person after all so you probably have to gain more huh? I can't wait to hear the news!
I'm guessing it's a BOY and I think the name Skyler would be awesome, since our Sky and Pierce are best buddies, yours could be too. he he he. SLY Sister T.O.
Okay so my boy is in the 140's and my girl is in the 150's so I'm gonna say a boy! You always pick cool names so I'm gonna leave that up to you. lol.
Our boy's name is Bo Tennyson and the girl is Brynn Taylor.
Look how cute you are..I think a boy
Post a Comment