We made Easter cards for our kids great grandparents that live far away that we don't get to see very often. I got this idea from a friend in Plano. She did this last year with her sons thumb prints. We lined our bunnies in order from the Daddy rabbit to the baby. I think they turned out so cute. Eric was the designated thumb printer. I love all the pictures below. I can see Eric in all of the kids. I love my husband and kids. I really favor the picture of Eric and Pierce. They both have their tongues stuck out. CUTE!
THE FINAL PRODUCT!! I know it's not the best picture but hopefully you get the idea.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter Card
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh that is a really cute idea for easter cards. i love how they turned out. you guys have such a cute family!
Post a Comment