Any day now our lives are going to be changed for the better. We're going to have our new and last addition join our family. Is it going to pink or blue candies that we hand out? We don't know, but we're excited to find out.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Any Day Now!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You wait to find out? I want to do this too, but it seems like no one does this anymore. For some reason I was thinking you were having another boy. Yay. I'm so excited for you guys. Hope Mom, Dad, and kids are doing good and getting ready for the newest arrival :)
This is so fun that you've left the gender a surprise!! I'm so happy for you! Yay!
Thank you so much for coming for a visit on Monday. I LOVED seeing all of you. What a great family and what a lucky new little Clinger to get to come to your family. Can't wait to hear the good news.
SLY
Sister T.O.
I am anxious for your newest addition to get here! I predict.......a BOY! Let's even things out. :) Two of each is GRAND! *wink*
I don't care what color it is, I just want some CANDY!!
I can't wait to see pictures of him/her! Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment