Eric took these photos last night at the ER with his camera on his phone.
Before:
After:
To reduce scarring we have to keep a hat on him while in the sun and rub vitamin E on it. This poor kid keeps us busy. We're hoping that this is not a yearly tradition for him. There was one guy at the ER last night that recognized Pierce from a year ago. Little embarrassing, but what can you do. Pierce is PURE BOY!!!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Here's The Damage
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How did he get hurt? What a trooper!
Just saw your previous post....those door frames are known for jumping out at the worst times!
poor guy.. thats pretty bad.. good thing for boys scars are cool.. its a great battle wound.. just say he fought a bear and won!!! Forget the door thing!!!
Oh my! I'm glad he is okay. Congratulations on your new little girl also! -Nikky
I hope he's ok! I"m thrilled about you're new little one! Congrats! Sounds like things are super busy at you house!
I am so sorry... what did he do? Bless his heart... I looks like it didn't bother him too much
Post a Comment