Tuesday, June 2, 2009

UGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Anyone that knows me well knows that I love being a stay at home Mother. I love being with my children and doing the things that make them happy. With that said:
UGGGGGHHHH!!!!
Last night was a beating for me. Mackenna kept us up all night with a fever and blowing chunks(you think she would do this in the toilet, NOPE. It was all over the house). I guess when she woke up to her stomach hurting she procedded to walk around the house looking for us. Meanwhile throwing up the whole time. It was a mess. We had it in the kitchen, formal dining area, office, our bedroom and our bathroom. I can't count how many towels Eric had to use to pick it all up (oh how I wished we had hardwood floors). This morning I'm paying for all this mess. I have laundry out the rear to do. I have to wash all the towels and sheets from our beds. My whole house needs to be disinfected too keep the rest of us from getting sick. On days like this I kind of wished I had a job outside of the home to go to and had someone else to clean this mess up.

This is definitely a hard part of being a Mother.

5 comments:

Kimbo said...

I'm sorry Mom! That does not sound like a fun job at all. I think that could very possibly set me over the edge if I woke up to that in the middle of the night. You'll have to reward yourself with a little treat when you get everything cleaned up. Like some bluebell ice cream or a snow cone!
p.s. I've been meaning to tell you I've made your fondue recipes two times already. They are so amazing. Thanks so much for passing those my way. I might have to make them again this weekend b/c just thinking about them makes my mouth water :)

Tom and Audrie said...

Good Luck with that. I hate it when my kids are sick too.

tina said...

Sorry sister! Sounds awful.

Amy said...

Betta you than me! I repeat....betta you than me.

Steve & Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your rough day! Let me say from experience that if you were a full time working mother (outside the home)...the messes your kids leave only wait for you until you get home! The reality of MY life... *hehehe* Hope everyone is doing well in your household. Call if you need anything!!!