Monday, June 1, 2009

BOO HOO HOO!!



Today at Kenna's school they had a Kindergarten Celebration. They sang a song, got their certificates and watched a slide show. Afterwards I went back to Kenna's class and she read me a book that she wrote. Yes, there were tears that were shed. I love this girl and I'm proud of all the things she has accomplished this year.
We've enjoyed our time with her teacher, Miss Eldridge, however:

First grade here we come!!!!!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my gosh----my Makenna has the same shirt!!!! Do you think that they are connected somehow? I mean...they did start out due on the same day, named the same and now this even though they are 1100 miles apart! How funny! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. It's making me sad! I now have a senior in high school and my baby will be in 1st. Way too crazy for me!