This is what I get when I procrastinate with the laundry(six loads). I still have one more load in the dryer.
Friday, August 28, 2009
GOT LAUNDRY????
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is what I get when I procrastinate with the laundry(six loads). I still have one more load in the dryer.
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, August 28, 2009
7 comments:
see mine just backs up in the baskets.. at least you get your out where you are forced to tackle it!!! :)
UGH! Laundry is a mother's enemy! I feel for you!
Sounds like a fun day!
Oh my!
I feel your pain! Good Luck!
This happens to us too and there's only the two of us. We have our guest bedroom and we keep piling it up on the bed until we run out of socks then we have to fold it :)
six loads is a lot. but i do the same thing sometimes...actually most times :)
Post a Comment