As summer is winding down so is the temperature in the evenings. So Friday evening we went out as a family to wash Eric's car. The kids had a great time helping and getting all wet.
Andi had the best seat, on the sidelines watching everything.
You can't do work without cooling down afterwards. The kids enjoyed their favorite summer treat. ICE CREAM CONES!!!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Job kids... and ice cream for a job well done!
Way to put the kids to work. Start them young :) When I was little and we had to do chores I'd always say, "Why can't we just get a housekeeper to do all this stuff." To which my mom replied, "That's why I made you." I think she was onto something.
Post a Comment