I went to unwind the water hose so that we could wash the car and this is what I found. Yes, a black widow. SCARY!! Needless to say we don't have that little pet around our house anymore. Eric killed it and then our pest control people came to spray.
I had a video that I wanted to post of Eric killing it but it wouldn't upload.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
ITZY BITZY SPIDER!!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay this freaks me out. I HATE spiders. Bad thing is so does Mike. So we both freak out when there's a spider in the house. Glad Eric took care of it!
gross! if derik saw that i might be the one to kill it. i have a goos smashing method and derik just smashes it and assumes it's dead...not always the case with those creepy little buggers!
Post a Comment