Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today is my sweet husbands birthday. He turns the big 32! We started off this morning by him opening the presents from the kids. Each girl picked him out a shirt.





Eric is super excited about the gift that I arranged for him. We have a friend that owns a Cessna 150 (a 1950's airplane) and he's going to take Eric up for a flight next Saturday. He can't wait. I can't wait to hear all about it. Eric loves planes and would love to learn to fly someday. Oops I made a typo on the type of airplane. It's a Cessna 195. Thanks Karen for catching that. Thanks in advance Jon for sharing your passion and time with Eric.

3 comments:

Karen said...

So it's even BETTER than a Cessna 150!! It's a Cessna 195. Cooler in every way. Pray for good weather next weekend!

Karen said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Eric!!

Kimbo said...

What a great gift idea. You're a super thoughtful wifey. I'm sure he and Mike could talk for hours if he's into flying :)