First of all I have to give it to my husband for putting a picture of the book on the last post for me. Thanks husband!
I finished reading the book yesterday- also due to my husband. He wanted to head to his parents house yesterday so he could do our taxes, so I was so kind to pack him and the four kids on their way while I stayed at home in my pajamas reading my book by the fire.
I felt guilty at first but the longer I was there in a quiet home with noone to bother me I LOVED it! I told him that we're going to do this more often. I needed that 5-6 hour break.
I now look forward to getting the follow up book to read, but first a few Nicholas Sparks books are on my list to read.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Good Read- Follow Up
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jealous
Post a Comment