Saturday, January 30, 2010

GOOD READ!!!!

I've been on a reading kick lately. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to read any book from Nicholas Sparks. I just read Nights in Rodanthe. I can't wait to see the movie, which I've heard it's pretty true to the book. This is not why I started this post. I wanted all to know of the book that I'm reading now. I just don't want to put it down, but four little people that depend on me for their every need has deterred me from doing that. I found out about this from a great friend's blog, thanks Kim. The book is:


THE FRIDAY NIGHT KNITTING CLUB by KATE JACOBS



I would post a picture of the cover of the book, but I haven't figured out how to get a picture from the web(any help accepted).
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Nice to know that I'm not the only one that has a hard time putting a book down to take care of the family.

Steve & Michelle said...

Oh, I love a good book, too! I have several Nicholas Sparks books, if you'd like to borrow any. And when you are done with your current read, I'd love to borrow it from you! :)