Wasn't bad either. I think Pierson has the peepee thing down except when it comes to one thing. WATER! If he hasn't gone to the bathroom in a while and then he goes to wash his hands he finds himself making a mess on the stool. Why does water give you that sensation? Especially to a 2-3 year old that is trying to figure out that sensation.
We haven't conquered the poopy thing yet. Not even once. I'm trying to stay patient but man am I tired of cleaning his underwear. Thankfully he received another package of Diego underwear from his G&G Clinger in the mail yesterday. It would be nice if he went the same time every day but nope. He couldn't make it that easy for me. Oh well, it will come.
Pierce has woken up dry for the past several days so we're going to try putting him to bed in his undies tonight. He asked last night to sleep in them but I said if he woke up dry then we'll give it a try. Well, we're going to do it tonight. Wish us luck!
I LOVE to squish his bum, especially without a diaper now. Yes, I have a bum fetish. I have with all of my kids.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Day 3 & 4...
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment