So today was a week and two days since Pierce has started to potty train. He has been doing great with pee pee but we were having two to three poopy incidents a day. Today started out no different, but ended differently.
One thing that I tried was putting his small potty chair in the corner of his room. Pierson would always go off to a room by himself to do his business and then come to me and say, "Me, poopy.". So I thought that when he wanted to be by himself to go poopy he could do it on the potty chair in the corner of his room. Well that didn't work the several times I suggested it. Well tonight it did. He asked me to put his potty chair in his room. I put there with a doubt in my mind that he wasn't going to do it. He proved me wrong! He went poopy in his chair for the first time as he looked at a book. I won't post the picture of him showing me his poopy so proudly, but man was he proud. I was proud. Yes, we had a poopy party with the poopy song and all. I hope it's a constant new thing. I will continue to do it(have a poopy party,etc) for the next several days or weeks until I know he's got it down.
We're proud of you big guy! We love you!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Potty Training Update...
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like he's getting the hang of it! I'll keep my fingers crossed he continues!
Post a Comment