Thursday, July 10, 2008




All in a good day by the pool. Slurping on Popsicles. I wish I took more pictures of the girls being pushed off the diving board or sliding down the slide into the water. Oh well, we'll just have to do it again Rebecca. Thank you.

4 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

cute kiddos!! What could be better than summer, swimming, and popsicles???...we are back from our vacation, but now have company in town. When it all slows down, we definately need to get together. Paige still wants to come see you and talk painting.

Kimbo said...

oh these are such cute pics. I love the summer. So sad I just got your comment. Had to cut my trip short. Wasn't supposed to leave until the 25th, but Mike finished way early so I flew up to Denver to meet him Sat. and we drove back to Utah. So I'm back here again, but I'm sure I'll be headed that way again soon. He has more training in the fall. Glad we have blogging to keep in touch.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have now visited most of the blogs and I have to say yours is beautiful!! i love the pictures, you have a beautiful family, but I'm sure you know that!! the account I'm on is Lyndsey's, but should get my own soon. Got my own computer...
Love you Kathy