Do you think I have my hands full? Pierson is 13months and has evidentally figured out that he can make it up the ladder to the girls top bunk. We usually try to keep their door closed because of the barbies and all the small pieces that come with them. It looks like we'll have to keep the door closed for more than one reason.
Enjoy the small video of him climbing his way up until I got too nervous and had to grab him.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Big Trouble!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We just bought bunk beds for the boys and I worry about my 2 yr. old climbing up to the top. But he can open doors and it is in his room so I'm kind of stuck.
wow.. what a monkey.. a very tan one at that!!! :)
what a darling video. he's impressive. i really like the girls' room. it looks so cute!
that is awesome! Looks like you've got a smart little whip on your hands there. He must have learned from watching his sisters!
I can't believe how much your kids have grown! They are so adorable!
Post a Comment