Friday, July 18, 2008



Charly has been wanting to cut her hair and donate it to locks of love. I did it over two years ago while we were living in Rexburg. Mackenna did it about a year ago and now she wanted to follow. I did the honors of cutting the pony tail off at the house. Then we went to the salon to get it cut and styled.




Charly was so excited to hold her ponytail.



Here is the new fashionable hair style for Charlize. We had to have it shorter in the back because of the way that I cut the ponytail. With that said, I love it and so does she.




I'm so grateful for two little girls that are willing to share something that they have to help someone else out. All that they understand is that this hair will help make a wig for another little girl who doesn't have her own hair. They know that it's most likely a girl that is or has been sick. The thing that they don't understand is that they are giving more than just hair for a wig. Their giving love, self-confidence and assurance. The nice thing about this experience is that it reminded Mackenna that she wants to do it again. I love my princesses. Continue giving your love in many ways.

10 comments:

BABSA Romney said...

Darling!! I love your new do Charlie!!
Love, Aunt Amber

Kimbo said...

This is the cutest story I have ever heard. You are raising some amazing little girls over there. That little bob looks so cute on her too. She's looks like a little Victoria Beckham. I am so proud of all of you guys. Makes me want to do it too.

Rebecca said...

Love the story, which makes a darling hair cut even cuter!! What great kids you have!!!

Tom and Audrie said...

Way cute!

Jenni said...

I want my hair to look like that! What a cutie and good for her! I remember...I think...you doing that in Rexburg. What a good mommy you are.

Christine said...

What a great thing that your girls are doing! Way to go!!! Charlie, you look so cute in your new 'do!

Jana said...

That is so sweet. And her new haircut is a WINNER! Darling!

Zach and Nikky said...

She is adorable! All of your kids are. I hope you guys are having a good time in Texas.

Allyson said...

How neat. I love her new cut.

Justin and Stacey said...

Can I just tell you that your little girls are so beautiful! Seriously...She is gorgeous. And your cute little Pierce. I can't believe he is so brave to put his face in the water at the pool! Jack would not be a happy camper!