Monday, July 28, 2008

Yummy Dinner!!

This evening we decided to have pancakes for dinner. We made it fun and made little cups out of them. One was filled with eggs and cheese. The other was filled with fruit with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. It was so easy and fun for the whole family. I think I enjoyed them the most(I ate way too much). Thanks for the idea Christine. Below is how to do it. I failed to bake the shells, but they still were tasty. Baking would definetly help them hold their shape better. I enjoyed them unbaked. I liked my pancake soft(personal opinion).




Step 1: Make your favorite pancake batter but add a few extra tablespoons of water. Add 1 tablespoon at a time to make sure the batter doesn't get too thin. You want the batter thinner than usual but not watery.

Step 2: Use a 1/4 c. measuring cup to add the batter to the pan or griddle. Cook pancakes.

Step 3: Lightly grease your muffin cups with butter. Don't forget the sides

Step 4: Gently press pancakes into the muffin cups. Remember to press around the bottom edges of the muffin cups.

Step 5: Bake in a 325 degree oven for 5-8 minutes.

Step 6: Let pancakes cool in the muffin tin.

Step 7: When ready to serve, remove your pancake cup, place on a plate and reheat in the microwave (if desired.) Fill with yummies and eat!

I hope you all try it. GO AND EAT ALREADY!

2 comments:

Kimbo said...

Oh I love this!!! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to make these for Mike this week. He's still a little boy so it will be a hit. Can't wait!

Jana said...

YUM!