My Dad came over today and he surprised the girls by bringing their cousins with him. They played really well together for about an hour. They even got a little dancing in. Hayden and Charly Eyan and Mackenna(forgive Kenna's very messy hair. we didn't go anywhere today so it wasn't brushed.) Eyan wouldn't take his eyes off the camera. He always had to be in front of it, also. Anytime I was trying to take a picture of Hayden and Charly he was right in front of it. I managed to get one picture of the other two by themselves.
Pierson with Grumpy. I haven't gotten too many pictures of the kids with my parents so while my Dad was over I took one with him and Pierson.
My Dad even braved the trampoline with the kiddos. The girls love being bounced really high by someone. Thanks Grumpy for coming to see us and hanging out. We love you.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment