Friday, August 1, 2008

Even Pierson is doing it!

We have been spending ALL of our time at the pool this summer and loving it. At the beginning of the summer I was very nervous about having three kids that didn't know how to swim. To my amazement it hasn't been hard. We started the summer off with these yellow jumpers that went on over the girls swimsuits that contained a small tube to keep them afloat. Then one day it clicked for Mackenna and she started to swim. Charlize was watching her sister and said, "I can do that too!". She started to swim. I guess Pierce has been watching his sisters and is saying the samething. He loves the water. He will jump to me or just walk off the edge. He will hold his breath, put his face in the water and kick. That's what he's doing in the picture below. Happy Summer to all.

5 comments:

Kimbo said...

Wow that is so impressive. I guess they all just learned together. Good peer pressure going on with that. I love swimming too. It was my favorite thing to do as a little kid and now that I'm grown up too. I love that you're family enjoys it so much.

Tom and Audrie said...

Can they come and teach my kids?

a said...

That's great! We have been at the pool all summer too!

Christine said...

Wow! How nice for you!! What a great way to spend the summer!

BABSA Romney said...

He is such a cutie. I knew my nephew was smart!