The kids use our old camera to take pictures of each other and things around the house. The girls came and asked me to put this picture on the blog.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your family is adorable! i hope we get to see y'all at Memema's big bash!
I LOVE that picture of your family you're using as the banner. That is hilarious!
When Brooke and I were little we would take pictures of each other doing things around the house. Those are some of our funniest pictures. Your girls seem to aim the camera a little better than we could. We'd always have just half of someone's face.
Wow! Your family is growing so much! I still remember when MacKenna was sitting on my lap while Joel was singing and the high councilman made a comment later that he could tell Joel's "little girl" sure loves his daddy, becasue she was listening so intently to his singing. LOL!
Post a Comment